According to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, by which the Directive 95/46 / CE (hereinafter, RGPD), Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE) and the Organic Law 3/2018, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights Skey Rentals SL guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any type provided by our clients, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of Personal Character.
The Data Protection Policy of Skey Rentals SL rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the Responsible for the treatment is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework, being able to demonstrate it before the corresponding control authorities.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD, in this sense Skey Rentals SL has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties, set out below. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Responsible for the treatment: Who are we?
Name: Skey Rentals SL
Activity: Real Estate Services
Registered office: Calle La Tosca 5, bloque 4 vivi 25
Contact phone: 0034 639 150 119
Purpose of the treatment: What will we use your data for?
All data provided by our clients and / or visitors on the Skey Rentals SL website or its staff will be included in the record of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of Skey Rentals SL, essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve doubts or questions raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to create profiles of the users of our services.
Legitimacy of the treatment: Why do we need your data?
- a) Contractual relationship: It is the one that applies when you buy one of our products or contract any of our services.
- b) Legitimate interest: To attend to the queries and claims that you raise and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
- c) Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by checking the box that appears in the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to respond to the query or request for information raised.
Recipients: With whom do we share your data?
We do not transfer your personal data to anyone, except for those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data due to compliance with any law. For example, the Tax Law requires the Tax Agency to provide certain information on economic transactions that exceed a certain amount. In the event that, apart from the aforementioned assumptions, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will request your permission in advance through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
Communication: Where can we send your data? We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the stated purposes.
Conservation: How long will we keep your data? We will only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. When determining the appropriate retention period, we examine the risks involved in the treatment, as well as our contractual, legal and regulatory obligations, internal data retention policies and our legitimate business interests described in this Privacy Notice and Cookies policy. In this sense, Skey Rentals SL will keep the personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the limitation period of the actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the interested party. Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to Skey Rentals SL, and will not be processed except for making it available to public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatments, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Security: How are we going to protect your data? We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information that is processed in our systems. We maintain strict security levels to protect the personal data that we process against accidental losses and unauthorized access, treatment or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature and the risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for the use that you make of the data (including username and password) that you use on our website. Our staff follow strict privacy standards and in the event that we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same standards and allow us to audit them to verify compliance.
Your rights: What rights can you exercise as an interested party? We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to suppress your personal data, when this is possible (for example, by legal imperative);
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need to process the data is doubtful, in which case, we may keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process those indicated is our legitimate interest. Skey Rentals SL will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or is necessary for the defense of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to Skey Rentals SL
To exercise your rights, you can do so free of charge and at any time, by contacting us at C / La Tosca 5 -Building Arcoiris Bloque 15 Vivien, attaching a copy of your ID.
Protection of rights: Where can you make a claim?
In case you understand that your rights have been neglected by our entity, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through any of the following means: .- Electronic office: https://www.aepd.es .- Postal mail: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid .- Telephone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517 Making a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection does not entail any cost and does not The assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is necessary.
Skey Rentals SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence that may affect compliance with it.